Good books and sources, in no particular order:
- book by dr. Lee : “what your doctor may not have told youmabout peri-menopause”
- book by dr. Wilson : “Adrenal Fatigue”
- book by dr. Bernstein about managing bloodsugar
- Online enlightening video on manic depressives. Free.
- Book “Teveel mens, te weinig dier.” In Dutch.
- book by Dr. Jackson : “Outwitting our Nerves” Gutenbergproject.org
- Blog high-fat.blogspot.com (mentality towards scientific experiments and results concerning diet)
- Dr. Kwasniewski, Homo Optimum Diet (just the diet and its results)
- book by Dr. Selye about cortisol and stress. Book “The stress of life.”
- book by Victorian Dr.Mitchell : “the book of fat and blood” on gutenbergproject.org. But more importantly:”Rest in the Treatment of Nervous Disease”. Here’s the link
- book on basic human biology. Any decent book will do.
- book “The Cell, a molecular approach”